Your personal one-stop-shop for all your residential roofing needs
A complete, A-Z solution, combined with a hassle-free process to turn your vision into a reality.
My Roof Quote is proud partners of established Central Florida roofing contractor, Reliant Roofers who have been at the forefront of innovation and bringing expert roofing solutions to the industry for generations. Together, we offer residential, commercial, and multifamily roofing solutions as well as cutting-edge solar solutions. We strive to provide our customers with a seamless experience and leave a long lasting mark of quality.
The most popular choice for roofing in North America in 2020, asphalt shingles are widely used for a good reason. They offer versatility, weather resistance, and much more. If it’s time to replace your roof, the most important part of your home when it comes to security, asphalt shingles are the product of choice if you’re looking for a durable, cost-effective solution.
Residential metal roofing is one of the fastest-growing segments of home improvement – more than quadrupling its market share over the past decade. The benefits offered by today’s metal roofs allow homeowners to upgrade their homes with products of lasting value.
Why you should choose metal roofing
While other roofing options may become less efficient and degrade over years of use, especially in extreme weather conditions, metal roofing can last decades and offer benefits like:
• Easy installation – Metal roofing comes in modular shingle-like sections that can be easily installed by a certified roofing contractor – getting your metal roof installed quickly and efficiently.
• Fire resistance – Metal roofs are fire-resistant. They will not spark or ignite into flames during a wildfire or lightning strike.
• Wind resistance – Metal roofs are a great choice for high wind areas or areas where wind damage is common. No matter how extreme the weather conditions are, metal roofing panels will stay in one piece, and keep your home protected at all times.
• Water Resistant – Provides protection even on gently sloped roofs because sheets and shingles are designed to interlock.
• Modern, elegant styling – In addition to being almost indestructible, metal roofing looks modern while doing so!
• Durability and low maintenance – While asphalt shingles are made to last between 10-20 years, metal roofing can last at least three times as long, providing valuable protection for decades longer, all while requiring little to no maintenance throughout its lifespan.
Concrete roof tiles
The perfect pick for a modern home, combining durability and versatility with outstanding aesthetics and a sophisticated appearance. In addition, concrete tiles offer unmatched fire resistance and keep up their great looks even in the most extreme conditions.
Benefits of concrete Tile Roofing
• Low Maintenance – While all roofs require some maintenance, concrete tile roofing systems require only minimal upkeep under normal conditions and with proper installation.
• Unique, modern aesthetic – Concrete roof tiles come in several profiles to suit just about any architectural style. The possibilities are endless, as they also come in a variety of shapes and colors from Tuscan barrel to flat and slate styles.
• Durability- A concrete tile roof can last more than 50 years, withstanding hail, high winds, rot, insect damage, and even fires.
• Temperature Control – Concrete tile roofing offers a naturally ventilated design that helps keep your home cool without the need for additional energy consumption.
An innovative, worry-free solution that allows you to introduce renewable energy into your household, all while maintaining the sleek, elegant aesthetic of the roofing of your choice.
What’s in it for you?
• Built-in design – A complete system that fits entirely into your roofing, without the need for external panels that hide the beautiful roofing you chose.
• Lowering your electric bills – Ditch the expensive energy and utility bills you’re tired of receiving and opt for a more sustainable, cleaner option.